I will convert psd, xd, ai, sktech, invision, zeplin, figma to html and wordpress theme.


I am a full-time professional WordPress Developer and Website Designer. Also, I am very reliable.

I have been working on WordPress since 2018 and complete over 150 projects.

My goal is the client’s 100% satisfaction and good reviews. Website Development is my Passion.

Are you looking for an expert to convert your PSD, XD, AI, SKETCH, FIGMA, ZEPLIN, INVISION Designs into HTML Template or WordPress Website.?

You are in the right place!

I've 2 years of experience. I have worked over 100+ projects into WordPress.


What You Can Expect From This Gig.?

Ø Using Latest Bootstrap Framework.

Ø Professional, eye-catching and outstanding Responsive Design.

Ø Cross-Browser Compatible.

Ø SEO Friendly Markup

Ø Valid HTML5, CSS3 and jQueryUI, JavaScript.

Ø All device screen resolutions supported.



Why Choose Me.?

* Quality Work & Cost-Effective Price.
* 100% Satisfaction.
* 24/7 Support.


Please feel free to contact me before ordering.

Thank You...

ORDER NOW ONLY ON : fiverr.com/wp_omarfaruk

I will convert psd, xd, ai, sktech, invision, zeplin, figma to html and wordpress theme. I will convert psd, xd, ai, sktech, invision, zeplin, figma to html and wordpress theme. Reviewed by MD. OMAR FARUK on November 11, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.